Thursday, December 6, 2018

Cardi B and Offset's Breakup Is Real:They've Obviously Had Huge Problems


Though fans were hoping Cardi Band Offset's breakup was fake news, the pair has indeed split  after 15 months of marriage, PEOPLE confirms.

“They have obviously had huge problems for a long time,” a source tells PEOPLE on Wednesday, the same day Cardi, 26, announced on Instagram that she and the Migos rapper, 26, had separated, four months after welcoming daughter Kulture Kiari.

 


 “They’re still very close and really do care for one another,” the source shares. “Their priority now is their daughter, and they plan to be solid co-parents.”

Early Wednesday, Cardi revealed she and Offset were calling it quits because they “grew out of love,” adding, “You know I’ve been trying to work things out with my baby father for a hot minute now.”



 “We are really good friends, and we are really good business partners — you know he’s always somebody that I run to talk to, and we got a lot of love for each other, but things just haven’t been working out between us for a long time. It’s nobody fault, I guess we just grew out of love, but we are not together anymore. I don’t know, it might take time to get a divorce, and I’m going to always have a lot of love for him because he is my daughter’s father.”


No comments:

Post a Comment